Built-in tracks, colorful scenery, and fun play pieces let kids take their imaginations for a spin . . . and take playtime anywhere they want to go! Unfold the sturdy wooden case to create an illustrated play surface with built-in road tracks for the three wooden wheeled vehicles (a police car, ambulance, and fire engine) and a wooden helicopter to race to the rescue. Set up a bridge and a city tunnel with a monorail that slides across the top! Wooden play pieces include buildings, traffic signs, and a tree to enhance imaginative storytelling. All the pieces store in the fold-up case with convenient carrying handle for easy cleanup and travel (there's plenty of room to add other toys, too!). Keep playtime rolling for kids three and older and encourage independent play and motor skill development.Details
- 18-piece town play set with wooden storage case that unfolds to create playing surface with built-in road tracks
- Includes 4 wooden vehicles to race to the rescue around town: police car, ambulance, fire engine, helicopter
- Set up a bridge, city tunnel with monorail that slides across the top, buildings, traffic signs, tree
- Plenty of room to store all play pieces in the case with convenient carrying handle
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- SORT IT: Sort the pieces into vehicles, traffic signs, buildings, and "other," then count the pieces in each group. Which has the most and which has the fewest?
- TOUR THE TOWN: Set up all the pieces around the tracks. Starting at the police station, move the police car around the road and report back to base, talking about what you see as you drive through town.
- TO THE RESCUE: There's been an accident near the tunnel! Decide which rescue vehicles need to respond and race to the rescue.
- TOWN TALES: Tell a story about the people who live and work in the town. Perhaps someone takes the monorail to the park for a picnic when the fire engine goes by. What happens next?
No customer reviews for the moment.